- Useful physics links
- Places I have worked
- 2013 - now: The College of William and Mary Physics Department and the Theory Group and Jefferson Lab
- 2010 - 2013: Theory Group in the Nuclear Science Division at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- 2008 - 2010: Nuclear and Hadronic Theory Group in the College of William and Mary Physics Dept.
- 2008 - 2010: Theory group at Jefferson Lab
- 2006 - 2008: TQHN Group in the University of Maryland Physics Dept.
- 2004 - 2006: Nuclear Theory Group at the UW Physics Department
Apparantly, a lecture I gave to high school students, as part of George Smoot's Berkeley Center for Cosmological Physics Global Teachers' Academy program, has made it onto Youtube. While I find it embarassing to listen to myself talk, you may find it entertaining. Enjoy.
MY PERSONAL LIFE
One of my favorite bands, Gogol Bordello
Jon, Avi, Ariel and André take a trip from Seattle to Maryland.
A project my artist-brothers are working on for Seattle Music Scene
A music video filmed by one of my brothers for the music of another brother!
Avi (my bros) photo website